Saturday, March 10, 2012

5 year journal

So I saw this idea for a 5 year journal on pintrest a while back and thought it would be a pretty neat thing to try. It gives you a question each day and you simply answer the question, then repeat the following year, on the same page so you can see the changes and turns your life has made. I know I'm starting a tad late but here we go for March 2012.

March 1st.
The funniest thing you've heard today.
I actually said "The ocean is wet" today while my hubby and I were at the beach..

March 2nd.
If you could have a new talent what would you have and why?
I would want to learn languages with ease... cuz I live in Mexico and suck at Spanish.

March 3rd.
Who other than your spouse is your best friend?
I honestly don't know... I have lots of amazing close friends but at this point I can't chose one best friend.

March 4th.
What do you wish you had left unsaid?
That sounds an awful lot like what do you regret saying and I chose to not have regrets in life. Everything happens for a reason, even things that I say which are stupid have a reason.

March 5th.
What is the first thing you ate or drank today?
Well I had a cup of black tea with 1 frozen strawberry in it and 1/2 a cup of low fat cottage cheese.

March 6th.
Are you saving or spending?
Oh how I wish I were saving but unfortunatly until I start working we are spending.

March 7th.
On a scale of 1-10 how clean is your house?
Right now I'd say about a 7. There is laundry that needs to be done and I should dust but other than that it's pretty neat actually!

March 8th.
What is the last song you listened to?
Maryla Rodowicz- Ale to juz bylow

March 9th.
What relaxes you?
Reading, music, cooking, my pets

March 10th.
What is the most valuable thing you own?
In terms of use my laptop, in terms of money spent... my kitchen


And that is the first 10 days. Now the goal is to update this everyday. And then to do it for 5 years....

No comments:

Post a Comment