Friday, July 20, 2012

Time sure flies when you're doing nothing.....

Well nothing and a lot all at once it seems.... tomorrow is my birthday, I've travelled to Xalapa and Coatepec this past weekend, I'm doggy sitting a friends pug, I tutored 2 boys twice this past week and I've been cooking, cleaning and getting massages. Next week I'm tutoring again, making 300 pesos an hour! woo hoo!! and the week after that, 1 week before I have to go back to work I'm starting work.... yup, exactly. I've been asked to teach a one week summer course to all the Spanish teachers at my school. That should be fun, I'll be teaching teachers..... Apparently they're excited to have me teaching and it is extra money so we'll see what happens.
That's pretty much it. Oh, my husband and i are looking for another house. Our contract with this one is up in November and it's really far too small in every way for our needs. I mean my kitchen is like 2 ft wide by 6 ft long.... it's not a kitchen it's a damn hallway. So we're moving. We looked at a house yesterday on the same street as ours just a block over. Nice big house, normal sized kitchen, bigger back yard with a mango tree. Airconditioners and fans installed. right now ours has neither and let me tell you, that sucks. a lot. So moving.
Now that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment